Saturday, April 26, 2014

the newspaper: April 26, 2014

Click here to check out FPTraffic
April 26, 2014
affposts
Tyler Cruz - My 1% Cash Back Cheque From Visa: 2nd Year
Last year, I posted about receiving my first cheque from my Visa credit card cash back program. It’s a pretty good post, and I also go into a little rant about how I think it’s ridiculous that so many people go into credit card debt, and how so many people view credit cards as "evil&...
Finch Sells - My 2 Weeks in Bangkok and Hua Hin
Want to feel energised, more productive and ready to take on the world? Take a holiday. My advice: Go to Thailand. I am freshly returned from a 2 week hiatus spent lolloping on beaches, soaking in the blistering heat of a subtropical summer at the peak of its powers. Some random observations: Jesus ...
Malan Darras - If I Started Over In Affiliate Marketing (This is Exactly What I Would Do)
A few days ago I did a little Q&A session here on the site. I wanted to take one of the questions that I received and answer it in more depth than I did in the comments. There are two reasons. It's probably the most common question I get The answer never changes The key […]The post If I ...
22 new posts were added to affposts yesterday!
ShoeMoney - Free Shirt Friday- Alarm Force @AlarmForceInc
This week’s Free Shirt Friday comes to us from Alarm Force. The company was founded in 1988. They are leaders in home security, two-way emergency response systems and video surveillance. They provide service across Canada and a growing number of American cities. They design and manufacture t...
Missy Ward - In Other Affiliate Marketing News – Week Ending 4/25
Here’s this week’s roundup of affiliate marketing news that I believe is worth sharing. Did I Miss Something? Did you or someone in your company post something relevant to affiliate marketers this week?... more →...
Blogging Tips - 5 Tips to Improve Organic Search Results CTR
SEO efforts may be concentrated on getting your site on the top results of SERP. But even if you are the #1 site for the keywords of your choice and interest, it still may not mean monetary returns. It is here that you need to focus on the concept of CTR (click through rate). Why should a blogger wo...
HubSpot - The 7 Worst Types of Headlines (And How to Fix Them)
Sometimes I get angry at headlines. I've written over 1,000 words on a subject, yet one 70-character phrase will most likely be the deciding factor in whether people view my writing or continue on their merry way. Just a few words could stand in the way betw...
Inside Facebook - 3 ways to immediately improve your Facebook mobile app install ads
The app economy has grown exponentially in recent years. While there is still tremendous untapped potential in the market, the "app bubble" has created a number of challenges for app developers and publishers both in terms......
Daily Conversions - B2B Marketers – We Hate Our Lead Gen Results!
More than 90% of B2B businesses utilizing some form of lead generation process are underwhelmed by the amount of leads their activity generates, according to a recent study conducted by Demand Metric Research Corporation. It doesn't matter if the process is physical or digital, it falls short of d...
John Chow - How To Come Up with New Blog Content
As you become a more avid blogger, it is likely you will run in to some form of writer's block at one point or another. Coming up with interesting, creative, relevant content can be a difficult task. Here are a […]...
Follow @affposts on Twitter! http://twitter.com/affposts
See today's new posts at affposts.com

15105 NW 150th Ave #3003, Alachua FL, 32615
Unsubscribe (IP: 199.19.249.196)

0 comments:

Post a Comment