Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Beginner’s Introduction to Affiliate Marketing

Since I’ve been doing better in affiliate marketing lately, I’ve been getting a lot of comments, e-mails, and tweets from readers asking for information on how they can learn about affiliate marketing and get started.
And so last night I recorded a 30-minute screencast video which does exactly this. I had to do a lot of preparation before recording, and actually ended up re-recording a new video after starting over halfway through my first take, as there is so much to cover and keep track of.
I’m happy with how it came out though – I think it’s a really good reference for people who want to get started in affiliate marketing, but really don’t know where to start or how it works. I’ll definitely be linking to and referencing this video for years to come whenever somebody asks me how they can get started.
Below is the screencast video. You may want to watch in HD and view full-screen:


Source : http://www.tylercruz.com/a-beginners-introduction-to-affiliate-marketing/

1 comment:

  1. Marketing is actually a blessing for business holders. Reference of seo consultant Los Angeles give by my known really proved fruitful for us. Not only did we get higher ranking but also our sales doubled in juts few months. Used profits in further expansions. Also traffic and quality comments on our site are making me feel proud of our achievements.

    ReplyDelete