Monday, February 24, 2014

the newspaper: February 24, 2014

Click here to check out FPTraffic
February 24, 2014
affposts
LukePeerFly - How I Advertise on Facebook
Over the past year I have completely changed how I advertise on Facebook. Facebook has evolved and there are much more effective ways to advertise than the old right side only placement days. However, there is still ample opportunity to take advantage of the right side reality on Facebook. So, here ...
Rohail Rizvi - Colombia and ASW Recap
What’s going on guys? It’s been ages since I’ve written (actually since my last Colombia trip in August). I wanted to do a quick recap of my second trip to Colombia. This time I put together sort of a mastermind / vacation with a few affiliates that I know personally and work with....
Performance Marketing Insider - Clickbooth's No Haggle Payouts™ Changing Industry?
Clickbooth has definitely been on the cutting edge of the industry, and what they do often makes waves in how other companies do business. They've been doing it for over 10 years now, and have pretty much remained at the top of the affiliate and performance marketing food chain. In fact, almost ev...
13 new posts were added to affposts yesterday!
IMGrind - How To Outbid The Competition And Become The King Of Your Traffic Source
On Friday’s morning Strategy Call with our affiliate channel at Revived Media I got into my bidding strategy that I use on almost every traffic source.  The results have been exactly what I expected from those that took what I said to heart and took immediate action. When you’re buying ...
Malan Darras - I'm Not Supposed to Post This, and Why I Probably Did
Dear You, I probably know your name, but as of today the geeks at The Internets haven't figured out a way for my website to realize who you are based on your reflection it the computer monitor. So today – I get you call you "You". I was going to call you "Reader" or "Friend" [...
KJ Rocker - Blogging Monies Part 4 -How To Choose The Right Theme For Your Blog
Welcome to the fourth part of the Blogging Tutorial Series from KJRocker.com. In this part of the series, you are going to learn about how to pick the right theme for your blog. You know, you can't run your blog with an old and unappealing theme. Most people say that it is the content that […...
iPyxel - 5 Rules for Making Clickworthy Display Ads & Tapworthy Mobile Ads
This is a guest post by Danielle Forget, Marketing Coordinator at WhatRunsWhere. Online dating has come a very long way over the past two decade. It has gone from being looked at as 'desperate' and 'totally unsafe', to one of the most common and successful ways to start a romantic relationsh...
John Chow - How To Leverage The Power of Association
I never did believe the saying that you are what you eat. However, I do believe that you are who you associate with. The power of association is extremely powerful in the way it dictates who you are and how […]...
HubSpot - LinkedIn Profile Stalking, New Banner Images, and More in HubSpot Content This Week
At the Inbound 2012 Keynote Address, HubSpot CTO and co-founder Dharmesh Shah began his speech by showing a picture of his newborn baby. Shah commented that in his experience, when it comes to grabbing people's attention, dogs are good, cats are great, and b...
Blogging Tips - The Wrong Places To Write
Choices. That's what innovation has given writers. You can find a laptop with enough battery power to enable you to start working remotely one day and continue working until the sun comes up on another, to say nothing of laptops that are so thin, your wallet seems bulky in your back pocket by comp...
Follow @affposts on Twitter! http://twitter.com/affposts
See today's new posts at affposts.com

15105 NW 150th Ave #3003, Alachua FL, 32615
Unsubscribe (IP: 199.19.249.196)

0 comments:

Post a Comment