Sunday, January 5, 2014

the newspaper: January 5, 2014

Click here to check out FPTraffic
January 5, 2014
affposts
ShoeMoney - John Chow releases Online Profit Model (free book)
John Chow – The guy that has it figured out,  has released a new free book called the Online Profit Model. John cracks me up…   This guy is living the dream and doesn’t honestly do much work. He has figured out how to get people to do all the “work” for him… an...
Brand.com - Improve How You Look Online
When someone searches for your name on the internet, what are they going to see? This is your one time to make a good first impression. Don’t leave the search results up to chance – your reputation is at risk! … Continued...
HubSpot - 30-Day Blog Challenge Tip #3: Be Yourself
From January 2-31, we are challenging everyone to blog more to see firsthand the results that blogging can generate. Participating companies should submit their blog URLs on this page to enter the challenge. Winner(s) will receive a complimentary t...
8 new posts were added to affposts yesterday!
AffiliateTip - Packing My Bags for Affiliate Summit West 2014
I am not heading out to Affiliate Summit West 2014 until next Friday, but I wanted to get all of my stuff in order, and figure out which last minute items I’d need from my pre-conference Target run. I like to pack early and get to the airport early, and I definitely don’t want to […...
ClickNewz - Get REAL Help With Your 2014 Plans (Today)
My goal is to help you see FAST RESULTS. Period. And just to be totally upfront, I do have an objective. As long as you are seeing results, and your business is growing and becoming more profitable, you'll continue to be a valuable reader and customer in my business. So I guarantee you I am going to...
Daily Conversions - The New 4Ps of Marketing
Great insight from David Edelman on the New Four Ps of Marketing.  No more Product, Position, Place, and Price, its now Pervasive, Participatory, Personalized and Prescriptive.  Sure seems to follow my holiday shopping experience.  Enjoy!...
John Chow - Dot Com Lunch – First Pho of 2014 Edition
Welcome to the first Dot Com Lunch of 2014! We’ll be mixing things a bit in the new year. For one, this episode was filmed using a Panasonic GM1 and Lumix G 20mm F1.7 lens. The results are pretty amazing, […]...
Follow @affposts on Twitter! http://twitter.com/affposts
See today's new posts at affposts.com

15105 NW 150th Ave #3003, Alachua FL, 32615
Unsubscribe (IP: 199.19.249.196)

0 comments:

Post a Comment